Pages

15 March 2013

Christianity and the Detective Story

You may recall that, way back, I gave a paper entitled "Is a ‘Christian’ Mystery Story Possible?
Charles Williams’s War in Heaven as a Generic Case Study
"
at a CCL Conference in New York. Well, that paper has just been published in a volume called Christianity and the Detective Storyfrom Cambridge Scholars Publishing, edited by Walter Raubicheck and Anya Morlan, Perhaps you can purchase the book, get your school library to purchase it, or order a copy through interlibrary loan. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know if you do; perhaps you can write a little review somewhere?

...and I just found out that my article is Chapter One, probably because I lay out the "rules" for detective fiction and I gently query the whole project of the book. ;) 

No comments: