16 August 2012
15 August 2012
- Heroes and Kings (1930)
- Taliessin Through Logres (1938)
- The Region of the Summer Stars (1944)
11 August 2012
Brian Moss is host of this new podcast series: Art and the Church. The first seven episodes are up already, and there are new episodes every 2-4 weeks. I'm glad to see that several people I know (Sandra Bowden, Maria Fee, David Taylor) have been among the first few interviewees. I've also heard of Mark Labberton and communicated by email with the folks at the Grünewald Guild. And Bruce Herman was interviewed by Sørina here last year for the "Where Are We Now?" series. So this is shaping up to be a podcast that's up our alley.
04 August 2012
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for several years
5. Establish Writing Partnerships
7. Attend Workshops
8. Attend Conferences
9. Submit to Magazines/Journals
10. Submit to Contests
11. Try a Small Press
12. Get an Agent 13. Finally, send out a “real” book to a “real” press!
That's all, folks!